Massage Therapy is a form of bodywork that improves anatomical functionality and stimulates the body’s natural healing ability. With a thorough knowledge of the human anatomy our licensed massage therapists employ a variety of techniques including stroking, kneading, compression, rocking and cupping.
All massage techniques involve touch, which is an important sensation proven to be linked to comfort and healing. When a healing touch is applied to the body, messages are sent to the brain to relax the body to release endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller.
Massage Therapy is one of the leading alternative healthcare options available today. We highly recommend incorporating massage therapy into your healthcare regimen for an overall feeling of wellness and balance of body, mind and spirit.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Improved circulation
- Increased joint flexibility and range of motion
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Relief of muscle tension and discomfort
- Improved rehabilitation after an injury
- Strengthened Immune System
- Improved posture
- Moving more comfortably
Our Massage Therapy can provide relief for:
- Chronic & Acute Muscle Pain
- Back, Shoulder and Neck Tension and Discomfort
- Muscle sprains, strains, cramping and spasms
- Migraine, Tension and Sinus Headaches